You can access the My Profile section of nowEDC by clicking on the name of the current module you're in and then clicking My Profile. In the below example we're currently in the Alerts module.
You can make the following changes to your profile:
- Change the language in which text in the nowEDC system is displayed using the Language dropdown
- Change your full name (but not your username) using the Full Name field
- Change the module that loads when the user logs into the system using the Default Module
- Enter a security question in the Password Hint Question to allow you to reset your own
password (must be at least 10 characters)
- Enter the answer to the security question in the Password Hint Answer field (must be at least 10
- Change your address using the Address dropdown
- Enter or change your telephone, fax, and mobile/cell numbers using the appropriate fields
- Enter or change your email address using the e-mail field
- Choose to copy alerts as emails to their email address, as SMS (text) messages to your mobile
number, or both using the Copy Alerts To dropdown
- Choose to copy high priority alerts only by checking the High Priority Alerts Only checkbox
- Clicking Save Profile will save any changes made.
Note that it is strongly recommended that you enter an email address unique within your user account within the study and password reset information. This will allow you to reset your password in instances where the password has been forgotten and if an incorrect password has been entered too many times. If the email address is not set, or is not unique to the user, you will be unable to reset your password in the event that you forget it.