A new release is now available containing a number of quality of life improvements, plus a major change to how messaging is displayed within the platform.
Users can now interact with others through a chat window in the lower right of the application.
All of your current message threads will display here, along with any collaboration message threads that you are currently involved with.
- Chat window is now available.
- Users can now paste hyperlinks into message threads.
- Submit buttons are now disabled preventing user interactions while a page is loading.
- Removed the limit on message lengths.
Updated / Fixed:
- Corrected an issue where times would not respect Daylight Savings Time
- Updated the change password flow to allow for users to exit the flow if they forget their password midway through the reset flow.
- Fixed an issue where viewing an audit trail would crash if you did not have access to a collaboration.
- Updated UI around marking notifications as read.
- Multiple updates to improve responsive menus.
- Added loading spinners where required.
- Corrected an issue where chat messages were marked as unread if the window was currently open.
- Added the ability to navigate into folders and view documents via the enter key.
- Added icon indicators for documents within a collaboration